Call for Presentations & Demonstrations
Abstract submission is closed!
- An abstract describing the proposed presentation and/or demo should be submitted through the online abstract submission form (see link at the bottom of this page). The abstract shall have between 250 and 500 words.
- No papers are required.
- The presentation abstract shall indicate whether the presentation will be supported by demo of a software product.
- Please note, that presenting authors need to provide a short bio upon submission.
- A submitter must be the author or one of the authors of the abstract. Please note that the submission system will not add automatically the submitter name in the list of authors.
- Registration is not required for abstract submission, but presenters of accepted abstracts must register separately.
- Please wait for a confirmation email after registering for submission of abstracts. This email will contain a link for activating your personal account.
- Please keep your password safe.
- Multiple abstract submission per registration/account is possible. A submitter should always use a single account for all her/his abstracts, and for submitting the corresponding presentation(s).
- Editing of the abstract is possible until the submission deadline. For changes to your abstract after submission, please use your personal login and password to access your personal submission account.
Oral presentations and posters
- The duration of each presentation is 20 min followed by about 5 min discussions.
- If a demo is foreseen, the author shall be responsible for providing the required hardware to run it and to check that it works with ESOC presentation infrastructure (beamer) the day before the planned date of the presentation.
- All hardware must be DGUV-V3 checked.
- Presentations shall be submitted in MS Power Point via your personal submission account. Please provide also a hand-out in PDF format in black and white, two slides per page, portrait orientation.
- More information for oral presenters
- Information for poster presenters
- The deadline for abstract submission is 31st March 2017.
- Presentation abstracts will be submitted to a Review Board for selection.
- The authors will be notified of the Review Board decision by 8th May 2017.
- The deadline for submission of final presentations is 9nd June 2017 (extended).