6th European Ground System Architecture Workshop (ESAW)
20 and 21 June 2017 | ESA/ESOC | Darmstadt, Germany
In continuing this highly successful series of Workshops, the European Space Agency’s Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC) in Darmstadt, Germany, will host the 6th ESAW (European Ground System Architecture Workshop) on 20 and 21 June 2017, under the auspices of ESA’s Operations Directorate.
ESAW provides an international forum for ground systems architects to constructively exchange ideas. The organisers invite presentations covering all aspects of ground systems related to space operations with a special focus on collaboration and common solutions.
There will be keynote speakers from NASA/GSFC, NASA/JPL, ESA, National Agencies (e.g. ASI, CNES, DLR), telecommunications operators (e.g. Eutelsat, Inmarsat, SES Astra) and key IT companies.
Each session will address the architectures, methodologies, services, lessons learned, business cases and advanced technologies in each area.
The following sessions will be held:
- Model Based Engineering
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Architecture of MCS, FDS, MPS, Back-End, SSA, IAP, EGSE, Archives, etc.
- Complex System-of-Systems
- Ground Systems Game-Changing Approaches
- Ground Software Systems including EGS-CC (European Ground System Common Core) and CNES ISIS
- Data System Harmonisation
- Cloud Computing
- Emerging New Disruptive and Innovative Technologies
- Data Systems Security and Information Assurance
Automation and Integrated Services
Interoperability and Standards